15th June 2016, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to get admission in the Metallurgical Department through Non GATE admission?

My name is in 1st position of 1st provisional waiting list in the metallurgical department for non GATE admission where the seat is only 2. I have any chance or not? Please reply soon. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges which give admission in M.Tech to students without GATE score in Metallurgical Engineering? How to take admission in those colleges? Names of those colleges?
  2. Any chance in Jadavpur for M.TEch after scoring 3324 in GATE Civil? What is the approx rank required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is there any chance to get admission in NIT after scoring 42 marks in GATE?
  4. Is there any chance to get admission in NIT after scoring 37 marks in GATE?
  5. What is the GATE percentile after scoring 27 marks in GATE, 248 GATE score and 36984 AIR? Any chance for admission
  6. Any chance to get admission into M.Tech after scoring 541 in GATE EC?
  7. How to prepare for GATE exam? I am studying 4th year Metallurgical Engg
  8. Any chance to get admission in JNTU Hyderabad? I have scored 846 GATE rank
  9. Is there a chance of getting M.Tech admission in MBM Jodhpur after scoring 86 percentile in GATE?
  10. In which IITs I have a chance to get admission through GATE score for Phd?
  11. Is it possible to pursue M.Tech in Environmental Engineering after B.Arch? Which are the subjects I need to keep in touch along with my Architecture subjects?
  12. How can I prepare for further studies in IIT after after completing B.Tech ECE? -- [New]
  13. How can I get admission in any NIT with a GATE score of 40.33?
  14. Any chance to get into government college in Maharashtra after scoring 339 marks in GATE? Procedure for admission in M.Tech?
  15. Can i get admission in IT BHU after scoring 467 in GATE in electrical engineering department?
  16. Marks required to study M.Tech in different colleges of India?
  17. How to join Ph.D in IIT across India?
  18. Can a B.Tech Metallurgical student apply for M.Tech in Mathematics through GATE exam?
17th June 2016, 02:05 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance to get admission in the Metallurgical Department through Non GATE admission?

Yes, there is a chance for you to get admission in the course, but remember that it is not a surity that you will be getting admission just because your name is in the first position of he list, however, you should wait and see whether you are fortunate enough to get admission or not.
17th June 2016, 06:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance to get admission in the Metallurgical Department through Non GATE admission?

Chances of admission in good if seats remain vacant after filling through GATE candidates through counselling. Those who have GATE score are preferred for admission and they attend the counselling before non GATE candidates.
Hence, you have chance but there are only two seats as you have said. Therefore, just hope for the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?