17th June 2014, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Universities offering MA in Human Rights(Police Administration)? Procedure of admission?

M.a human rights police administration is the course of my choice that i want to do at any cost before time gets off. Please tell me university and admission process.

Related Questions:
  1. List of international Universities offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  2. How to get admission in BSc Hons in Human Genetics? Procedure for admission?
  3. Universities offering PhD in Human Resource Development? When these universities will conduct their exam?
  4. Universities offering correspondence course in commerce/business administration? Are these universities recognized by the government?
  5. Best Universities in India offering M.Sc in Biotechnology and Biochemistry? Fee structure for these courses and the procedure to get admission?
  6. What is the admission procedure to pursue Ph.D? Universities offering Ph.D?
  7. Universities offering M.Phil in Management through Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  8. List of universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at U.S.A.?
  9. Top universities offering M.Pharm and what is the their admission procedure?
  10. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  11. What is the future of M.Com? List of universities offering M.Com? Procedure for admission in universities?
  12. Which are the recognized universities offering M.Ed course? What is the duration of the course?
  13. List of universities offering correspondence M.E/M.Tech course? What is the admission procedure for the same? I have completed B.E Mechanical
  14. Which are the universities offering LLB in distance mode? What is the procedure for admission?
  15. Best universities offering Masters in Psychology-Human Resources or Organizational Behaviour?
  16. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in quality management in heath care?
  18. Admission procedure and list of universities offering distance learning program through correspondence in ECE?
16th January 2015, 05:35 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Universities offering MA in Human Rights(Police Administration)? Procedure of admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
M.a human rights police administration is the course of my choice that i want to do at any cost before time gets off. Please tell me university and admission process.
COLLEGES OFFERING M.A IN HUMAN RIGHTS (POLICE ADMINISTRATION):

-> B.H.B. College, SARUPETA (www.bhbcollege.com)

-> Akbar Peerbhoy College of Commerce & Economics (apcollege.in)

-> Bhagini Nivedita College (www.bhagininiveditacollege.in/)

-> Zantye Brother's Educational Foundation's Narayan Zantye College of Commerce (www.zantyecollege.ac.in/ourcollege.php)

-> Fr. Agnel College of Arts & Commerce (www.fragnelcollege.com)

-> Shree Maliikarjun College of Arts & Commerce (www.shreemallikarjuncollege.in)

-> Govt. College of Arts & Commerce (www.govtcollegepernem.org/)

ADMISSION PROCESS:

Admission process of MA in Human Rights is based on the mark scored in the entrance exam. The applicant need to get high score in the common entrance test conducted by the respective university. Further details regarding admissions are available on the official website of the concerned institute.
11th April 2021, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities offering MA in Human Rights(Police Administration)? Procedure of admission?

Admission in M.A in human rights
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?