9th June 2014, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for CAT exam and get into B-Schools?

I am student of BA final year from awadh university. I have sub hindi,history,social science. I want to apply for CAT. Can I apply for CAT exam and get B-school?

12th June 2014, 03:19 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for CAT exam and get into B-Schools?

CAT EXAM ELIGIBILITY:

Yes, you can apply for the CAT exam. The common eligibility criteria asked for CAT exam is as follows,

-> Candidate should be an Indian citizen.

-> Candidate should have completed a Bachelors degree with 50% and above aggregate from Government approved colleges.

So, if you have 50% above in your Bachelors degree then for sure you can just go on to apply for the exam but if you are less then probably you can check the reservation part for different caste. I have attached the detailed eligibility criteria of CAT exam in this post for your reference.

CAT 2014 notification is still not yet out which probably we need to wait for more 2-3 months. For all latest information about CAT exam visit - http://www.cat2013.iimidr.ac.in/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CAT exam eligibility.pdf(15.5 KB, 55 views)
File Type: zip Mock_tests_CAT.zip(3.96 MB, 19 views)
File Type: pdf CAT syllabus.pdf(19.3 KB, 49 views)
File Type: pdf Sections in CAT.pdf(9.2 KB, 51 views)
12th June 2014, 03:47 PM
suji rao

Default Re: Can I apply for CAT exam and get into B-Schools?

hi am studying final be and my question is??? what's the eligibility to apply for CAT exam???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?