9th June 2014, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I opt in between MBA and M.Tech having completed B.Tech with low grade college?

Hi,
I'm a btech passed out. I did my B.Tech in a low graded college. But I wish to do my higher studies in a well reputed college or university. I'm confused with aptitude exams mat, gmat, xat, etc... Since a year has passed, I don't know what to do. I don't know whether to do MBA or M.Tech. Any help will be highly appreciated.

14th June 2014, 12:50 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I opt in between MBA and M.Tech having completed B.Tech with low grade college?

It is really nice that you are aiming to pursue higher studies, MBA or M.Tech in well reputed colleges. However, it is sad to know that you have already wasted one year in the confusion regarding which course or which field to choose. But do not worry, we are here to help you out.

The first step to your solution is to analyze yourself. Test yourself on the following points.

- Your interest of pursuing more studies in the discipline which you have studied so far.
- Your current preparation status for further studies both in management and technical field.
- Your communication, extra curricular and management skills.

If you have more interest in point number 1, then go for M.Tech. If your preparation is good for the entrance exams of management then go for MBA or if it is good for M.Tech then go for M.Tech. If your skills mentioned in third point is good, then you can go for MBA. There is scope in both the fields. You should choose the field as per your interest and comfort level. Analyze yourself properly and take your decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?