25th June 2017, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects are suitable for B.Ed, if I have completed graduation in arts with history honors?

Sir, I am a graduate student with stream of arts in history honors and I want to know that which subject is better for me, if I take admission in B.Ed.? Please give me advice.

27th June 2017, 11:54 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects are suitable for B.Ed, if I have completed graduation in arts with history honors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am a graduate student with stream of arts in history honors and I want to know that which subject is better for me, if I take admission in B.Ed.? Please give me advice.
You can do B.Ed course in History or Bengali subject but you fulfill below given criteria.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?