27th March 2017, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for teaching job on the basis of M.Sc botany?

Can I apply for teaching without B.Ed or any certificate, while I am completed M.Sc in botany?

29th March 2017, 12:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for teaching job on the basis of M.Sc botany?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I apply for teaching without B.Ed or any certificate, while I am completed M.Sc in botany?
You can't apply for teaching jobs.

If you have completed bachelor degree from a recognized University then you are eligible for High School Teacher jobs. You must have a valid B.Ed score card.

Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam. Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years.
29th March 2017, 11:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for teaching job on the basis of M.Sc botany?

In private schools you can apply for teaching jobs and also you can apply for contractual teaching jobs in government schools. Selection will depend on the performance in interview.

Most of the schools prefer B.Ed qualified candidates only. Therefore, you can get job without B.Ed, but chances are very less.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?