28th June 2016, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

How to get Master of Radiation Technology admission in Allama Iqbal Unani Medical College? Course structure of this course?

Hi,
I would like to know that how I can get admission for Master of Radiation Technology course in Allama Iqbal Unani Medical College? Please tell me the course structure also of this college. Thank you in advance!

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Librarian course through Allama Iqbal Open University? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  2. List of companies I can apply for job? I'm doing BS(Hons) in computer science from Allama iqbal open university
  3. Details of M.Sc(Economics) course offered in Allama Iqbal Open University, Islamabad? Total fee expenses of this course?
  4. Entrance exam to study Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery? Can I take admission through NEET? -- [New]
  5. Which are the institutes of Airport Management in Kerala?
  6. Procedure to get admission in BUMS course at Tibbia Unani Medical College, Maharashtra? Fee structure of this college?
  7. Is it beneficial to study Master of Radiation Technology for Bachelor of Physiotherapy graduate?
  8. Admission in BUMS course in S.G.M. Ayurvedic & Unani Medical College?
  9. List of universities offering Master of Radiation Technology in Uttar Pradesh
  10. List of PG and diploma courses after completion of BUMS?
  11. Last 3 Years Paper of BA English(Tamil)?
  12. How to apply for government teacher job after completing B.A with 61% and B.Ed with 60%
  13. In which Government Colleges of Chennai, I can do MBBS with a capital fee upto Rs.30,00,000/-?
  14. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  15. What is the best choice for me after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Job in government unani dispensary as a unani medical officer after B.U.M.S -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of BUMS colleges in Bihar? Is Nizamia Unani Medical College and Hospital, Gaya better than Zulfequar Haider Unani Medical College & Hospital, Siwan?
  18. Which are the good colleges in and around Kerala? I have obtained
29th June 2016, 10:36 PM
onemdindus

Default Re: How to get Master of Radiation Technology admission in Allama Iqbal Unani Medical College? Course structure of this course?

To get Master of Radiation Technology admission in Allama Iqbal Unani Medical College, you must hold BRT/BPT/BOT degree from any recognised indian institution.

Course structure of aster of Radiation Technology in Allama Iqbal Unani Medical College

Human Anatomy & Physiology
Pathology & Terminology
Image Production & Evaluation
Equipment Operation and Quality Control
Radio Diagnosis & Radio Graphic Procedures
Biostatistics & Hospital Management
Patient Care & Evaluation
Radiation Hazards, Prevention and Safety
Radio Imaging & Diagnosis-I
Radiation Protection & Advanced Diagnostic Techniques
Ultrasound and Computerized Tomography
Radiography & Photography
Special Investigation & Technology
MRI and Nuclear Medicine Imaging
Recent Advancements in Modern Imaging Technology
Radio Imaging & Diagnosis-II
Dissertation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?