5th September 2015, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Which Diploma courses through distance learning are provided by MBU?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the universities for operation diploma engineering distance learning courses?
  2. Diploma courses related to Geology? Is there distance learning course available at post graduation level?
  3. Is correspondence M.Com beneficial? What is the fee structure? Procedure for admission?
  4. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Institutes offering diploma in financial management (D.F.M) (2.year Course) through distance learning?
  6. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  7. Any law distance learning diploma courses for BCA graduate?
  8. Can I opt for Economics after studying MBA in Marketing and Graduation from Economics
  9. Universities for doing M.Com to make a teaching career after B.Com (pass) with 52.5% marks?
  10. Is Bachelor of arts courses are available in MBU?
  11. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  13. Names of the universities providing diploma in electronics through distance learning(Affiliated to AICTE/DEC/UGC?
  14. LLB can be done through correspondence or distance learning mode? Whcih university in India provides this type of course?
  15. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning after passing ITI in electrical
  16. Distance learning courses which I can take up while after passing my B.Tech?
  17. Does NIBM provide diploma courses in distance learning?
  18. How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA
6th March 2017, 06:02 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which Diploma courses through distance learning are provided by MBU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The Manav Bharati University, Solan offers various Diploma/Under Graduation/Post Graduation courses on regular basis only at its campus. The Manav Bharati University does not have any study centre / learning centre / off campus in any part of India. The above given information is available in the Manav Bharati University website. So the Manav Bharati University does not offer any course through distance learning. You can study the diploma courses through distance learning in various universities in India like IGNOU. The Manav Bharati University website link is given here for your reference Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?