7th October 2015, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Can i do M.Com and CAT exam together?

Can i do M.Com and CAT entrance exam together? Please help and guide.

8th October 2015, 08:26 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do M.Com and CAT exam together?

Yes, you can do M.Com and CAT exam together.
Candidate can apply for CAT exam and start preparing for it side by side with M.Com.
Just appear in the exam and continue you study as M.Com student. If candidate passes the CAT exam and he or she want to take admission in MBA course then he/she have to left M.Com course in the middle.
21st December 2015, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

I have less than 50% in b.com. I want to appear in CAT entrance exam. So can I appear if I get more than 50% Marks in M.com or any other master degree?
4th July 2023, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

I'm in the middle of preparing for the cat exams and other exams this year but I also feel like doing mcom as well. So even if I fail to crack cat exam I will atleast have the pg degree with me. So really confused about what exactly should be done
Please suggest me a proper solution
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?