22nd February 2015, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.E in Computer Science after completing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Can I do M.E in Computer Science after completing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication? Will it be a good choice or not? What would be the drawback if I take up this course? What would be the best course to take if this is not good? Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Can you inform me abut the syllabus of Probationary Engineer exam?
  2. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  3. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience?
  4. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Best college for B.Tech Engineering College for Civil in Raipur?
  6. M.Sc IT or M.Sc Computer science after PG Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  7. Which is the best field among Electronics and Telecommunication, Computer Science and Computer Engineering? Difference between both?
  8. When will be the next IBPS Exam? Last date to apply for this Exam?
  9. Can an IT graduate apply for recruitment in BEL? How to apply for it?
  10. List of good institutes for doing BE in Civil Engineering(Part time) in Mumbai
  11. Which are the better courses in Polytechnic Engineering?
  12. Can I do Law degree after completing 3 years engineering(electronics and telecommunication)?
  13. Direct admission in 3rd year B.E Computer Science or Electronics after completing BSc computer science?
  14. Eligibility for engineering entrance exams?
  15. Cutoff list for admission in first year engineering in KK Wagh?
  16. Is Rajasthan Vidyapeeth AICTE approved?
  17. Details about doing B.Tech correspondence after doing diploma ECE? Do these correspondence courses have any value?
  18. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
8th March 2015, 07:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.E in Computer Science after completing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do M.E in Computer Science after completing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication? Will it be a good choice or not? What would be the drawback if I take up this course? What would be the best course to take if this is not good? Thanks.
Yes, of course you are eligible for M.E Computer Science after completing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication. The minimum educational qualification requirement for taking up an M.E Computer Science course is a graduate degree in Engineering or Technology with relevant specialization from a recognized university. Admission to the course is based on the entrance exam like, JEE, BITSAT or the entrance exam conducted by the respective university. the course. Most of the universities will select the candidates purely on the basis of their merit score.

Universities Offering M.E Computer Science Course:

Crescent Engineering College G.S.T Road,
Vandalur, Chennai
Ph:-044 - 22751375/347/348
Email: [email protected]
www.crescentcollege.com

Madras Institute of Technology (Constituent College of Anna University) Chromepet,
Chennai District
Ph: 044-22238560, 22235852-850
Email:[email protected]

St. Joseph's College of Engineering Jeppiar Nagar, Old Mamallapuram Road,
Chennai Tamil Nadu
Ph:044-24501060/24503238
Email:jprjosep @giasmd01 .vsnl.net.in
Web: www.stjosephs.ac.in

Sathyabhama Engineering College Jeppiaar Nagar, Old Mamalla Purma Road, Chennai
Ph: 044-24501644, 24500813
Email:sathyabamauniv.ac.in
Web: www.sathyabama.ac.in

St. Peter's Engineering College Tonekala Camp Road,
Avadi, Chennai
Ph:-044-26558080 - 84, Ext.: 128
Email:- [email protected]
Web: www.spec.ac.in

Sri Sairam Engineering College Sai Leo Nagar,
Dharkast-Ettayapuram, Chennai Tamil Nadu
Ph:-22380031
Fax : 22212879
Email:[email protected] Web:www.srisairamengg.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?