17th March 2015, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible for lecturer job if I have done post graduation via correspondence mode?

Will I ll be eligible to become a lecturer if I do my post graduation through correspondence? Can you please let me know the right information on this as I need to take the next steps based on it? It would be really helpful if you can answer soon. Thanks!

6th April 2015, 10:33 PM
kunalroy89

Default Re: Will I be eligible for lecturer job if I have done post graduation via correspondence mode?

Yes you are eligible if your degree is from a UGC - DEC recognized University.
For private college you just need to check their advertisements and appear for interview.
For govt universities you need to appear for NET.
You need to have above 55% marks in post graduation to be eligible for NET.After qualifying NET you can apply with the pass certificate whenever govt colleges or universities publish their vacancies.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?