26th December 2016, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in IIM after 78% mark in tenth?

Hello Sir, my name is Kairvi. Can I get the admission in IIM as I got 78% in tenth and I am pursuing my 11th-12th. I want to do my bachelor and master in it. Can I do bachelor and master in it? If yes then how ?

26th December 2016, 10:49 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in IIM after 78% mark in tenth?

IIM stands for Indian Institute of Management and IIMs are known to be the premier business institutes of India for MBA ( Master of Business Administration ) degree course.

Also for taking admission in IIM, one has to appear and qualify CAT ( Common Admission Test ) held by different IIMs following a rotation policy. Further for appearing in the same examination you need to be a bachelor degree holder with at least 50% marks in any discipline from a recognized university.

So having passed your Class 10th with 78% marks you will be eligible for appearing in CAT for admission in IIMs if you satisfy the minimum requirement for CAT as specified above.

For more details about CAT and admission procedure of IIMs you can log on to the link www.iimcat.ac.in.
27th December 2016, 12:25 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to get admission in IIM's after 10th and 12th. IIM stands for Indian Institute of Management and candidates have to appear and qualify in CAT entrance examination to get admission in it.

The minimum eligibility to appear for entrance examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you have to pursue bachelor degree to appear for examination.
27th December 2016, 03:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For admission in IIM, you need to qualify CAT with an excellent score after completing graduation. At the moment you are not eligible for it and also class 10th marks are not counted.

You have to perform well in the CAT and GD PI, to get admission. There is no other way to get admission at IIM.
27th December 2016, 10:23 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Your tenth percentage of marks will not matter a lot in getting admission in Indian Institute of Management. IIM Indore is the one which offers five year integrated course of BBA and MBA. You can apply for entrance examination of IIM Indore for admission in this integrated course.

Candidates who qualify entrance exam have to appear for interview and clear it for final admission in integrated course. For any more details about this course Click Here .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?