7th February 2017, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

How to get my surname corrected in tenth mark sheet?

How to correction in tenth marks list space in surname? My name is vennapoosa pavan. In my tenth mark list space given my surname.inter,degree, pg there is no space between surname. It is possible to change are not? This creates any problem. Please give me solution.

7th February 2017, 07:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get my surname corrected in tenth mark sheet?

To get your surname corrected in your tenth standard mark sheet, you have to visit the school where you have pursued 10th standard and you need to contact the school principal and explain your problem. The school principal will ask you to fill the application form for name correction and you need to pay the specified fee. Your school principal will forward your application to the main examination board and you will get new certificate within 10-15 working days.
7th February 2017, 10:23 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Yes, it is possible to change your name in your 10th mark sheet. You have to contact your School or you can directly go to the Board office and you have to submit a letter stating all your matter then they will give a application form which you have to fill it for the correction process by paying prescribed fees.
7th February 2017, 10:48 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to correct your surname in class 10th mark sheet, you must have to contact to the respected School from where you have completed your class 10th.
Contact to the Principal of the School. Write an application to the Principal of the School stating that you want to correct your misprinted surname in the mark sheet of your class 10th examination. The School authorities will take further action to proceed for your query.
7th February 2017, 10:49 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

If you have made a mistake, you should at the very moment contact the school officials and intimate them about the issue. You should write a proper application regarding the issue and regarding the changes you want to be made with proper documents and I am sure you will be helped.
23rd April 2017, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

I passed out tenth std in 2010 and there is spelling error in my tenth marsheet and tenth passing certificate in my surname. Actually my surname is 'MELEATH' and in marksheet and certificate it is printed as 'MELATH' . can anyone tell procedure to change it.
28th May 2017, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

In my 10th marklist there is spelling mistake in surname we written a letter to board they corrected surname in long memo but in my marklist surname is not corrected is there is any problem. And in my inter mark list repeated same surname is incorrect how can i get rid of this problem
4th October 2017, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir I passed my ssc in 2017 in that my mother's name is wrong I want correction in that it could be corrected if yes what are the procedures
22nd November 2017, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

My parents' surname are not mentioned in my 10th marksheet. Will it create any problem in doctering field?
18th February 2018, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

With due respect my name is Mohammed Nazish Rizvi and further issue is my surname in my 10standard marksheet. In my marksheet my name is printed Mohammed Nazish Raza I want to change (Mohammed Nazish Rizvi). So pls help me to correct my surname in my marksheet.So tell me the procedure for change.
Thanks in advance
30th March 2018, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have passed tenth in 2005 in that my sirnane spelling is wrong i want correction in my marksheet bcoz in other all marksheet my surname is verma but in tenth marksheet my sur name is varma so i request suggest me what can improve my tenth marksheet
1st August 2018, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed 10 class in 2012 and in 10 the mark sheet my sirname is bhadoria but in 12 the mark sheet my surname is bhadouriya, sir tell me this slightly mistake can be corrected
29th September 2018, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir,in my sslc marks card ,ther is a mistake in my surname. Please give suggetion for thise ,where i submit a letter,which is given by school .
24th October 2018, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir, in my 10 class ,12th class and graduation certificate there is a mistake in my surname. actually my surname is BADAM but in my certificates it printed as BADEM.in my adhar card my surname is correct.it will effect on document verification? Please tell me sir
17th December 2018, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

I have surname spelling "tomer" in my 10th marksheet and in all the documents it is "tomar". Should i have to correct it and what will be the procedure?
21st June 2019, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir my surname is boddupalli but in my 10 th inter degree and pg all certificates it was only B now I want to change for full surname can I change it in all my certificates please help me
12th July 2019, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir..my SSC in 1984 passed in Tirupati chittor dist AP in SSC marks sheet surname only one letter mistake ie SHEIK Dilip kumar. Actually correct surname is Shaik.( Dilip Kumar)
in degree diploma having only surname S.not mentioned full surname.now I need Shaik Dilip Kumar in marks statement.it is 35 years back matter.but still iam facing some problem.please tell me correct procedure. I am living in Hyderabad.(business)...
Thank you sir.
13th July 2019, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

My name is shiak arifa for 10th certificates, but degree certificate name is arifa shaik do you have any problem for govt jobs and counseling time
1st September 2019, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Old matrick 11th Rajendra Prasad Darshana change Sinha
16th June 2020, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Will there be any problem if there is a small mistake in my surname..? In 10th CBSE mark sheet for applying for UPSC...please answer..
5th August 2020, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed in 2010 state board there is one letter missed on my name in 10class document..will I be able to correct it. Plz reply
7th August 2020, 08:31 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Angry Re: How to get my surname corrected in tenth mark sheet?

Yes, it is possible to change your name in your 10th mark sheet. You have to contact your School or you can directly go to the Board office and you have to submit a letter stating all your matter then they will give a application form which you have to fill it for the correction process by paying prescribed fees.
12th February 2021, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my surname in ssc cerificate, whene I ask principal he said that we entered name as given by you, my surname is Shaik but it enters as sayyed can I change it
20th November 2022, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir i cleared 10th in 2017 plus 12th in 2019also but, on both certificates. surname there is slight spelling mistake which was done by school teacher bcs my birth certificate was in Marathi language and they translated it into english by putting extra letter in to it but my other documents are now not matching with my marksheet so how can i get it corrected
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?