9th June 2016, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in M.Sc Microbiology after TYB.Sc? Colleges available in Mumbai or Navi-Mumbai?

Hello
I am Harshada. I have passed TYB.Sc with 52%. I want study Microbiology in M.Sc after TYB.Sc. Can I get admission in M.Sc Microbiology of any colleges of Mumbai or Navi-Mumbai.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in M.Sc Microbiology after TYB.Sc? Colleges available in Mumbai or Navi-Mumbai? -- [New]
  2. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  3. Nutritionist: MSc in Dietetics after TYBSC in Biotechnology? Jobs in reputed hospitals after MSC in Dietetics?
  4. How to take admission for MSc(microbiology) in Mumbai University
  5. Which are the diploma engineering colleges available in and around Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Cutoff percentage for admission?
  6. What is the fee structure for doing BCA course in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Best colleges for doing BCA course in Navi mumbai?
  7. List of various entrance exams for Engineering streams like IITs ,NITs and other esteem colleges after completing 12th? List of few good JR colleges in Navi Mumbai? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  8. List of engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?
  9. Which are the diploma stream and polytechnics in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai? Possibility to get admission in government polytechnic in Mumbai
  10. List of colleges offering MCA course in Navi Mumbai or Mumbai?
  11. How to take admission for M.Com after passing out T.Y.B.Com with 60%? Which colleges would be appropriate for me in Navi Mumbai
  12. Procedure to get admission in B.Arch course in Navi Mumbai colleges?
  13. Is domicile certificate necessary for admission in F.Y.B.E Automobile?
  14. AICTE approved colleges at Navi Mumbai for B.Tech/B.E in Electrical?
  15. Which are the colleges in Mumbai, Thane or Navi Mumbai where I can get admission in 2nd year Civil?
  16. List of good colleges in Mumbai or Mangalore to opt for Medical Microbiology? Is there any good opportunity?
  17. In which college of Maharashtra should I apply for D.Ed course through correspondence in English Medium?
  18. Result of entrance exams of merchant navy? -- [Most Discussed]
1st July 2016, 02:00 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in M.Sc Microbiology after TYB.Sc? Colleges available in Mumbai or Navi-Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I am Harshada. I have passed TYB.Sc with 52%. I want study Microbiology in M.Sc after TYB.Sc. Can I get admission in M.Sc Microbiology of any colleges of Mumbai or Navi-Mumbai.
The eligibility to study the M.Sc Microbiology is B.Sc Degree in Zoology or Physiology or Botany or Microbiology or Chemistry with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. If you have studied the B.Sc in any one of the above mentioned major then you are eligible for the M.Sc Microbiology.

The colleges offering M.Sc in Microbiology given below;

- K.J. Somaiya College of Science and Commerce - Official Website
- Karmaveer Baburao Patil College - Official Website
- Kishinchand Chellaram College of Arts, Science and Commerce - Official Website
- Ramnarain Ruia College - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?