24th June 2016, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Is there any way to get admission if haven't appeared in NIFT entrance exam?

Hi,
I actually missed NIFT entrance exam. So, is there any other way to get admission in NIFT college in the same year before B.Tech colleges start?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in NIFT entrance exam? Names of the books for NIFT exam?
  2. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of NIFT? How to take admission in NIFT? How much marks are needed to take admission in NIFT Delhi and NIFT Bangalore
  3. How many students have appeared for NIFT B.FTech entrance exam?
  4. Books to be followed for NIFT entrance?
  5. A Commerce student without maths can apply for NIFT entrance exam?
  6. Books to be referred for NIFT entrance examination 2017
  7. Can I get admission in NIFT without entrance exam? Can I join fashion designing in NIFT?
  8. Requirements to join NIFT in 2015? Latest fee structure of 2015?
  9. Can a student take admission in NIFT Delhi after 12th? What's the syllabus and cut off marks for the same?
  10. Chances to get admission in NIFT to study Accessory Design/Fashion Communication for a General candidate with 2026 merit rank in B.Des entrance exam?
  11. How may I get the admission in NIFT? What's the fee structure for the same? How to prepare for this entrance exam?
  12. Will I get admission in NIFT after scoring 5209 in NIFT exam?
  13. Is it okay to choose fashion design after computer science engineering -- [New]
  14. Where in Mumbai I can get training centers for NIFT exams?
  15. Chances of admission in NIFT after scoring 1165 in NIFT? Chances for admission?
  16. How many students appeared for NIFT B.Des entrance exam? How many got selected for the situation test and B.Des counseling? What are the tentative dates of counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do NIFT if I am a student of 11th class with commerce stream
  18. Procedure to become a fashion designer
1st July 2016, 03:17 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any way to get admission if haven't appeared in NIFT entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I actually missed NIFT entrance exam. So, is there any other way to get admission in NIFT college in the same year before B.Tech colleges start?
Sorry, it is not possible to join NIFT without clearing the entrance examination. So you can do two things one is to appear for the entrance examination next year or join the Fashion Technology course in some other private institutions. The courses are available in some private institutions also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?