30th April 2016, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I study M.A.(Hindi Literature) directly being an English postgraduate?

Sir,
l have completed my M.A. with English and secured 48% marks. Can l do directly M.A. with Hindi? I have interest in Hindi Literature. Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study PhD in English Literature without appearing in any entrance exam for distance English postgraduate?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in UK for M.A. postgraduate?
  3. Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Ranchi University for M.A. postgraduate?
  5. Can I become a Lecturer if study PhD in Management being a MBA and M.A.(English Literature) postgraduate?
  6. Possibility to study PhD without M.Phil for English Literature postgraduate? List good universities with admission procedure?
  7. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?
  8. What should I do to study English Literature in Abroad being B.A. student?
  9. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  10. Procedure to do PhD in UK for English Literature postgraduate?
  11. Detailed information about PhD(English) course for M.A.(English language and Literature) postgraduate?
  12. Can I study PhD if pursuing Distance M.A. in English Literature?
  13. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Available diploma courses in English literature?
  15. How can I study English Literature in Abroad if belongs to a poor family?
  16. Is it possible to do PG degree in English literature after completing bachelor degree in History
  17. Can I study PhD without appearing in any entrance exam being a English postgraduate?
  18. Procedure to study PhD in English Literature in SVNIT University for a Lecturer?

2nd May 2016, 08:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study M.A.(Hindi Literature) directly being an English postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
l have completed my M.A. with English and secured 48% marks. Can l do directly M.A. with Hindi? I have interest in Hindi Literature. Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you in advance.
You have completed an M.A in English with 48% so, you are eligible for M.A in English. But you can't apply for M.A in Hindi.

Those candidates who have completed B.A in Hindi from a recognized University are eligible for M.A in Hindi course.

Your age should be above 17 years.

2nd May 2016, 09:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study M.A.(Hindi Literature) directly being an English postgraduate?

For M.A in Hindi you must have degree in Hindi or any course which is in Hindi medium. If you have studied graduation in English medium then you will not be eligible for M.A Hindi admission.

Admission will be only only available to those who fulfill the eligibility criteria of the concerned university.

1st July 2016, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I am a degree student of English literature
Am also a Hindi Praveen graduate of dakshin bharat Hindi prachar sabha.
Am I able to do my MA in hindi in my future?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?