15th September 2015, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Can i get a job with one year in MBA degree?

I have a problem with my project guide. So i did not completed my MBA project till now. I am a 2014 passed out. Can i get a job? next? Please reply.

16th September 2015, 12:08 AM
roshanforyou
Member+

Default Re: Can i get a job with one year in MBA degree?

you can go for internship
it tough to get job without result
they demand your score at the time of joining
so internship is best option

16th September 2015, 12:17 AM
Sam James

Thumbs down Re: Can i get a job with one year in MBA degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have a problem with my project guide. So i did not completed my MBA project till now. I am a 2014 passed out. Can i get a job? next? Please reply.
Sorry, without completing your MBA project the paper won't be evaluated by the university.

So solve the problem with project guide or allot another project guide with the permission from authorities if it is a valid reason.

Complete the MBA degree, then only you could get jobs in standard companies.

No company will be willing to intake a candidate who has not completed the project work and that too withe the reason of quarrel with the guide.

16th September 2015, 12:32 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get a job with one year in MBA degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
MBA is a 2 years course and discontinuing it in the 1st year doesn't make the degree value for applying for jobs. There is no use of your MBA degree once you have discontinued, but you can get a job even without your MBA degree.

The way is that you can apply for jobs with your respected under graduate degree which you have studied and make a career with it. You can apply for jobs with respect to that degree which you have completed previously.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?