1st May 2016, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I get scholarship to study M.Tech without GATE scorecard?

Sir,
I am a B.Tech final semester student and I am preparing for GATE. Suppose, if I doesn't get good score in GATE then how I can get scholarship for doing M.Tech without GATE scorecard?

10th May 2016, 02:52 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get scholarship to study M.Tech without GATE scorecard?

The AICTE offers GATE scholarship for all the candidates who have qualified GATE examination and secured admission in any of the UGC recognized college through counselling process.

If you haven't qualified GATE, then you cannot avail scholarship to pursue M.Tech course.

There is another option available to avail scholarship by appearing in the respective state PG entrance examination and upon qualifying, you will receive scholarship by securing admission.
10th May 2016, 07:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get scholarship to study M.Tech without GATE scorecard?

There are some state level entrance exam also which offer scholarship to meritorious candidates only for M.Tech programme. If you don't qualify GATE then there are such options only but chances of scholarship are very less.
It will be better to prepare well and qualify GATE if you want admission in M.Tech with scholarship amount. GATE is the best way to get stipend.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?