6th July 2016, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Which post graduation course have more job opportunity in future? MBA or M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?

[COLOR="Navy"]Sir/Mam,

Now i am studying bsc cs after that which one i do mba or m,sc
and which is having more job assistance so please help me
and if i can do "MBA" then which branch i have to choose? Can you please provide me your suggestion?

8th July 2016, 12:42 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which post graduation course have more job opportunity in future? MBA or M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
[COLOR="Navy"]Sir/Mam,

Now i am studying bsc cs after that which one i do mba or m,sc
and which is having more job assistance so please help me
and if i can do "MBA" then which branch i have to choose? Can you please provide me your suggestion?
The MBA course has more job opportunities in future. So you can choose MBA in post graduation. The salary package for the MBA candidates is high. There are more jobs in financial sectors, manufacturing industries, marketing field and banking sector for MBA candidates. With MBA one can has a good chance of joining in MNCs; the salary will be high in the MNCs. You have to study the course in a reputed institution in order to get a job. The MBA has more job opportunities than an M.Sc course. So you can choose MBA after completion of B.Sc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?