22nd September 2015, 05:57 PM
desaikiran367

Can I make my career in Retail being a BMS graduate?

Hello Everyone,
I am a BMS graduate and I want to make my career in Retail. So can I make a career in Retail? Please reply to me about this immediately.

27th September 2016, 02:14 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I make my career in Retail being a BMS graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by desaikiran367 View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am a BMS graduate and I want to make my career in Retail. So can I make a career in Retail? Please reply to me about this immediately.

Yes, you can pursue your career in Retail industry being a BMS graduate. You can choose to study the MBA in Retail Management. The course will be useful for you to understand retail operations, franchise operations, market research, selling techniques and other related concepts. So it is advisable to study the MBA in Retail after the BMS course. Candidates should clear the common entrance tests like CAT, MAT, XAT etc for the admission to the MBA in Retail Management. The other option should be joining as a sales man or manager in a retail store to know about retail.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?