4th June 2017, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue B.Ed after graduate in biotechnology from Rajasthan University?

Please tell me, I am graduate from biotechnology integrated from Rajasthan university college. Now want to ask that am i eligible for B.Ed. from Rajasthan because I have seen that during filling of entrance form for B.Ed. there is no subjects of biotechnology.
That is my problem. Please solve it.

Related Questions:
  1. From which university can I pursue B.Ed through distance education in Bangalore? I am a graduation in BSc Biotechnology
  2. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  3. Is it possible for chemical engineer graduate to pursue high education in Biotechnology?
  4. Which Higher study course can I pursue after completing B.Sc Biotechnology? From which University should I pursue the course?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Biotechnology after completing B.Sc (H) in Instrumentation? Which other courses can I pursue?
  6. List of colleges of Jaipur to study M.Sc Zoology? Entrance exam and important dates?
  7. What are the requirements to join BSc Biotech after 12th standard?
  8. Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Physiotherapy after Diploma in Physiotherapy?
  9. Which is the best government college in Rajasthan offering MSc in Biotechnology
  10. Am i eligible for B.Ed course after completing BAMS from Tibbia Cllege with 67%
  11. Which field I can go for doing Post graduation course after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  12. What is the last date of application for M.Sc Maths of Rajasthan University?
  13. Am i eligible for TRB after completing BSc Biotechnology
  14. Should I take admission in Sri Ramachandra University for M.Sc Human Genetics if completed B.Tech Biotechnology? Where can I pursue Ph.D after PG?
  15. List of colleges which offer PhD to MCA candidate in Jaipur? Procedure to apply?
  16. Can I pursue Post Graduation from Rajasthan University? Are all subjects available there?
  17. Which faculty and competitive exam is the best after CBSE?
  18. Date of B.Ed entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
5th June 2017, 09:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Ed after graduate in biotechnology from Rajasthan University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell me, I am graduate from biotechnology integrated from Rajasthan university college. Now want to ask that am i eligible for B.Ed. from Rajasthan because I have seen that during filling of entrance form for B.Ed. there is no subjects of biotechnology.
That is my problem. Please solve it.
Yes, you can pursue B.Ed course but you fulfill below given criteria.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
6th June 2017, 12:43 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Ed after graduate in biotechnology from Rajasthan University?

Being a graduate in Biotechnology, you can apply for B.Ed only if you have completed your bachelor's degree with 50% and above marks from a recognized university.

You need to qualify the prescribed entrance examination for the selected colleges.
Every university have its own entrance examination for selection of candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?