12th December 2016, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue B.Ed at the age of 40 years after completing D.El.Ed and TET?

Respected Sir, I am a TET passed Teacher working in lower primary school from 4 years in Assam. I have completed two years Diploma course in D.El.Ed but I have low marks in graduation with 38% and my age is now 40+ so I want to know can I pursue B.Ed at the with this criteria? Please answer as soon as possible.

14th December 2016, 11:03 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Ed at the age of 40 years after completing D.El.Ed and TET?

B.Ed. stands for Bachelor of Education and the duration of this course is two years.

For this course candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university.

The minimum percentage required in bachelor degree for B.Ed course is 50%.

The maximum age of candidate must be 35 years.

As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to pursue B.Ed at the age of 40 years after completing D.El.Ed and TET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?