9th December 2016, 03:12 PM
Bukya RAJKUMAR

Can I pursue PG course to become a Teacher after completing B.Tech?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Tech and after completing it I want to pursue PG course to become a Teacher so I want to know can I pursue PG course to become a Teacher after completing B.Tech? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue MBA after completing B.Tech?
  2. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th to become a Scientist and a Teacher of Physics?
  3. Which short term courses can I pursue in Commerce field to become a Teacher? Will I get a good job after completing such course?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria required to become a Higher Secondary Teacher and College Lecturer? Which course should I pursue after completing BA? -- [New]
  5. What should I pursue after completing B.E? I am in 3rd year engineering
  6. How can I pursue PhD after completing MA (English) scoring 62% marks?
  7. Is BBA considered to be a graduation course if I do B.Ed course next to get the teaching field job?
  8. How can I pursue B.Ed course after completing M.Com from Odisha?
  9. Is there any scholarship exam for which I can apply after scoring 63% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the best time to do B.Ed course?
  11. Can I pursue MBBS after completing BUMS? What is the procedure to pursue MBBS after completing BUMS?
  12. Is it possible to pursue B.Ed correspondence while working as a Teacher? Will it be the same as regular course?
  13. Should I pursue LLB course along with BA or after completing BA?
  14. Can I pursue B.Ed at the age of 40 years after completing D.El.Ed and TET?
  15. How to pursue BCA-MCA instead of B.Tech?
  16. How can I pursue B.Sc (Honours) after completing Diploma in Agriculture? From where can I pursue B.Sc (Honours)?
  17. Which course can I pursue after completing BSc in Biomedical science?
  18. Which Higher study course can I pursue after completing B.Sc Biotechnology? From which University should I pursue the course?
15th December 2016, 12:24 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue PG course to become a Teacher after completing B.Tech?

To become teacher in government schools candidates have to appear and qualify in CTET or TET examination.

The examination is conducted by CBSE or state education board. The basic qualification required to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline with having B.Ed degree from a recognised university.

So, you need to pursue B.Ed degree to appear for examination instead of PG course for appearing in examination.

For more information about examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?