11th June 2017, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I study further after B.Com, if my age is above 30 years?

My age is 30 years and 3 months. I have done B.Com from Mumbai university. I have scored 51%. Am I eligible to take admission in year 2017-2018? Kindly reply or mail on [email protected].

11th June 2017, 09:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study further after B.Com, if my age is above 30 years?

For admission in post graduate degree course, there is no upper age limit. You can pursue it from any recognized university.

Hence, there is no problem with age, if you are looking for admission in a post graduate course.

11th June 2017, 11:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue your higher studies after completion of your B.Com course from Mumbai university even​if you are 30 years old. There is no upper age criteria to pursue your higher studies.You can pursue your higher studies in Master's degree courses like M.Com, MBA, etc., of your interest after completion of your B.Com course.

12th June 2017, 12:02 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can carry in your studies at the age of 30 years. As you have completed B.Com with 51% marks, so now you can apply for master's degree in the relevant discipline or any other higher studies through distance education. There are lots of distance education institutes, hence you can apply in any of those and continue your higher studies. But, make sure the institute is recognized by UGC and Distance Education Council.

12th June 2017, 04:30 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

Yes, you are very much eligible to study further after completion of your B.Com and being above 30 years of age, however you will not be able to get admission in regular mode of education but in distance mode of education.

You can get admission in any distance mode by clearing the entrance test conducted by the university itself. Age is not a bar unless you lose hope.

12th June 2017, 05:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My age is 30 years and 3 months. I have done B.Com from Mumbai university. I have scored 51%. Am I eligible to take admission in year 2017-2018? Kindly reply or mail on [email protected].

Yes, you can study various courses through distance education after completion of B.Com with 30 years of age. You can study courses like MA or M.Com or MBA or PG Diploma courses through distance education in various universities. Advantage of studying through distance education is you can continue your work without any disturbance. It is not necessary to attend classes on a daily basis. You can study on your own through the study materials and appear for examinations. This is one of the best ways to study, for those who are over 30 years.

12th June 2017, 06:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue further after completion of Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) course. There are several courses after completion of to pursue after B.Com.

In general, there no certain age criteria required in order to be eligible for doing further courses. If there is an age criteria to be considered as a main drawback, then you may pursue the below mentioned courses in correspondence mode as many top colleges offer these courses in distance mode. Some of the top courses are,

>> Master of Commerce (M.Com)

>> Master of Business Administration (MBA)

>> Chartered Accountant (CA)

>> Certified Management Academy (CMA)

>> Certified Public Accounting (CPA)

>> MBA in Finance ...etc.,

14th June 2017, 04:48 PM
akramiam61

I have written Mpharma entrance and qualified the eligible test. But i had to clear 3 subjects of B pharmacy 4/2. Can i get admission in M pharna.

23rd July 2022, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I study bcom at the age of 30?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?