25th April 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

If I am student of communicative English(major) can I give IPS exam? How many times can one attempt the exam?

i am a student of communicative English(major). can i give i.p.s exam? I am giving my graduation exam under new syllabus(1+1+1).is there any required percentage in graduation to give i.p.s exam?how many times i can give the exam?is it difficult to crack the i.p.s exam for an arts student? i am really very interested to give this exam.please help me with answers. thank you.

11th October 2011, 12:57 PM
seema anupam

Default Re: If I am student of communicative English(major) can I give IPS exam? How many times can one attempt the exam?

yes you can give the IPS exam....
if you belong from general then 3 times...
and if you are OBC then 7 times...
and if you gelongs from sc/st then upto the age of 40 years..
11th October 2011, 01:01 PM
seema anupam

Default Re: If I am student of communicative English(major) can I give IPS exam? How many times can one attempt the exam?

yes you can give the IPS exam....
and if you are OBC then 7 times...
and if you gelongs from sc/st then upto the age of 40 years..
its not so difficult for arts student...
you can crack it...
11th October 2011, 07:04 PM
jiit_shobhit

dear friend,for an IPS examination u should graduate or appearing in last yr from any stream u can apply...age limit should be 21 to 30...if u belongs 2 gen cat u hv 7 attempts,obc has 4 and sc,st hv no limitations.....for more info u can visit:upsc.gov.in
goodluck!
29th December 2011, 06:39 AM
Unregistered

How many time i can give UPSC exam and how many time i can give IAS exam?
Suppose I have given 1 time IAS exam and afterthat i take rest for 2 year so after 2 year can i give again IAS exam or not? I belong to gernal.
26th June 2012, 02:04 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you can give the IPS exam....
and if you are OBC then 7 timesage limit should be 21 to 30...if u belongs 2 gen cat u hv 5 attempts,obc has 4 and sc,st hv no limitations.....for more info u can visit:upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?