28th July 2015, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for any post in women and child welfare organization, New Delhi after completing B.Ed and pursing Post graduation in Education and administration?

Respected sir,
Please tell me I have done b.ed (nursery) and pursuing post
Graduation in education & administration..i want to be a part of women &child
welfare organization new Delhi..Can I eligible for any post ?and how will i apply foragrarian supervisor? M i eligible for this post?

Plz rply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completing graduation with 42%?
  2. How to become a CEO after passing 2nd PUC in science stream?
  3. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after scoring 42% in graduation and post graduation?
  4. Am I eligible for NET Exam after completing intermediate with 50% and graduation from distance with 65%?
  5. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Economics being a B.Com graduate?
  6. Am I eligible for the lecturer post for doing MCA post graduation?
  7. Post graduation courses for which I am eligible?
  8. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completing B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Will it be a problem to apply for the post graduation entrance exam in Delhi University if I have a back papers in graduation?
  10. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?
  11. What type of scholarship we can apply for pursing M.Sc Post Graduation course?
  12. Can I do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? Universities that provide distance education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching?
  13. What's qualification required for the lecturer post in degree colleges?
  14. Can I write PSC Exam and join as Sub Inspector in Kerala being a candidate pursuing PG course?
  15. Job in Defense after M.Sc(Physics) and 3.5 years of experience in Manufacturing?
  16. Names of the minister for women and child welfare department government of India?
  17. Can I take admission for post graduation(MCA) after completing B.Com graduation in distance education
  18. Am I eligible for Ph.D after completing graduation and post graduation through correspondence?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?