5th June 2016, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MBA in India if scored 45% in CAT? Colleges in which I can take admission?

Hello,
I am a Graduate student and want to study MBA. So,I have appeared in CAT and scored 45% held in November. Am I eligible to pursue MBA at this score if yes then in which colleges of India I can get admission?

9th June 2016, 08:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA in India if scored 45% in CAT? Colleges in which I can take admission?

Admission with a low score in CAT is possible at colleges which are not prestigious. It will be hard to get admission if you are aiming for top institutes like IIM with this course.

If you are happy with any MBA college then this score is enough but salary will not be as attractive after completion.
9th June 2016, 08:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA in India if scored 45% in CAT? Colleges in which I can take admission?

Admission with a low score in CAT is possible at colleges which are not prestigious. It will be hard to get admission if you are aiming for top institutes like IIM with this course.
If you are happy with any MBA college then this score is enough but salary will not be as attractive after completion.
10th June 2016, 12:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am a Graduate student and want to study MBA. So,I have appeared in CAT and scored 45% held in November. Am I eligible to pursue MBA at this score if yes then in which colleges of India I can get admission?
You have scored 45% marks in CAT entrance exam. So you can apply for MBA course in below given Institute.

JK Business School (JKBS) Gurgaon - Delhi/NCR, India

Graduate School of Business and Administration (GSBA) Noida - Delhi/NCR, India

International Institute of Business Studies-IIBS Bangalore, India

Jaipuria Institute of Management (JIM) Lucknow, India

Alliance Business Academy Bangalore, India

Dr. Gaur Hari Singhania Institute of Management & Research Kanpur, India

Goa Institute of Management Ribandar, India

Institute of Business Management & Research(IBMR) Hubli, India

Jagan Institute of Management Studies(JIMS) Delhi/NCR, India

Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM) Delhi/NCR, India
9th January 2017, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 30.29% in cat 2016. Can I get admission in MBA college in India..and if yes then which college..??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?