7th December 2010, 08:15 PM
amrith raj

Syllabus of BHEL exam? How much percentage required to write the exam? Any reservation quota?

I am doing my B.Tech in electrical and electronic engineering..i like to do job in BHEL so can u please tell me the portion for the exam and how much percentage required to write the exam,and reservation there.??

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are reserved for reservation quota in Delhi University for 2 years full time MBA? Percentage required to get admission in Delhi University through FMS entrance exam?
  2. Would I be considered under Delhi quota for taking admission in DTU?
  3. What is the syllabus for CDS exam? Is there any minimum percentage of marks required?
  4. How can I write BHEL Bangalore entrance exam?
  5. Can I write CDS exam after completing post graduation? What is the percentage criteria for writing CDS exam?
  6. Can I get any reservation against ex-servicemen quota in BPSC exam
  7. Qualifications required for Group I exam? Percentage required in degree? Any reservation for government employees?
  8. Syllabus of BHEL Supervisor Trainee entrance exam for Diploma ECE students?
  9. What is the reservation quota for Ex-serviceman in UPPCS?
  10. Can I write BHEL entrance exam after completing BBM and having 5 years experiance? -- [New]
  11. Is there Women reservation quota available in UPSC exam?
  12. Various requirements to write the MSET exam? How much percentage is required to attend the exam?
  13. Is there any reservation for the post of ACIO? What is the percentage of reservation?
  14. Can students of one state answer CETs of other states?
  15. About BHEL exam syllabus for engineer trainee -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for BHEL Exam?
  17. Eligibility to appear and percentage required in B.Tech to apply for IES exam?
  18. Best college in Tamil Nadu for B.Tech? Reservation quota for SC students, lateral entry details and required qualifications for the same?
13th December 2010, 09:49 PM
Biome

Default Re: Syllabus of BHEL exam? How much percentage required to write the exam? Any reservation quota?

Dear friend ,
The eligibility criteria of BHEL is 60% for GEN/OBC and for SC/ST is 55%.This criteria is almost for all government companies and the reservation is according to Indian government rule,Its depend upon total number of seats available.
There is not any particular syllabus same from other companies
Pattern:-
1.General aptitude test
2.Technical test

Best of luck
26th December 2010, 04:05 PM
ruchika4989

Default Re: Syllabus of BHEL exam? How much percentage required to write the exam? Any reservation quota?

check this link you will get all the information
http://www.careerquips.blogspot.com/2009/09/bhel-et-exam-pattern-sample-papers.html
23rd January 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

is there any job for bsc cs at bhel trichy?
23rd January 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage is needed for government pharmacy job
5th July 2011, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of PGDM (finance) right now and i have done my one year PGDM program ,after one year i will be done my PGDM ,so please can u tell me how much possibilities are available for me to get a good job in BHEL and how??????? please give me a good suggestion .Thank you
7th July 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

how much persntage is needed for bhel job
4th August 2011, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how much persntage is needed for bhel job
min. 65% for general category
6th September 2011, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i m subhash i hav 60.66% in 10th and 60% in 12th....... and 60.555till b-tech 6th sem...... and i m sc condidatas ............... am i able for bhel,ntpc etc............... tell me sar................
1st November 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

hai sir can i know that whether there is sports quota?? Iam doing my b.tech at present 3rd year
22nd November 2011, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

how many % in BE for EC BRANCH student
27th November 2011, 01:59 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Default Syllabus of BHEL exam? How much percentage required to write the exam? Any reservation quota?

Hi

BHEL stands for Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited. Its a PSU (Public Sector Undertaking) company.

It recruits engineer trainee every year by conducting its own exam. However from this year, 2012 it has put up a notice that it would recruit on the basis of the GATE score and rank.

Eligibility Criteria :

1. A candidate should be graduate with minimum 60% aggregate in it from a recognized university in India.

2. They have to sit for the GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) and secure a rank and good score in it.

3. A relaxation of 5% is given to the SC/ST/OBC candidates.

No other reservations are provided.

There is no specific syllabus given by BHEL. You have to follow the GATE syllabus itself.

For any information about the GATE syllabus about your stream, please CLICK HERE

I am also uploading the BHEL 2012 notification.

Kindly take a look at it, and prepare accordingly.

All the best.

Regards
#RJ#

Hi

I am uploading the BHEL 2012 Notification, I had missed in my previous post. Kindly take a look and follow it.

All the best.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf etgate2012.pdf(172.0 KB, 94 views)
3rd September 2013, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

hello....iam completed my intermediate wityh 80%...i joined in engineering....am a phc candidate....please tell me the full information about the reservation of phc in group 1 and group 2 and also bank exams,railways,and other government posts..please tell me the phc reservation in all that posts

thanq
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?