1st December 2017, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I take up Lectureship in government institutions and pursue PhD as well?

M.Sc in pediatric nursing is eligible for UGC NET in social medicine and community health or not? If I clear the exam, means I can take up the lectureship in central government/state government institutions, or with mark I can do phd from any university and also how long the certificate will be valid. Kindly clarify the doubts Sir.

1st December 2017, 09:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take up Lectureship in government institutions and pursue PhD as well?

Yes, you can pursue Ph.D along with your job surely, but your work shouldn't get affected by your research work. Distance mode Ph.D and part time Ph.D is a very good option for working professionals.

Hence, just apply for admission in Ph.D, if you are working as a lecturer. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?