6th December 2016, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

What should I study after M.Com in Economics between CMA (ICWA) and Ph.D? Is Ph.D better option for me?

Sir, I have completed M.Com in Economics, now I am very confused what should I study further. Should I study CMA (ICWA) or Ph.D? Is Ph.D better option for me?

Related Questions:
8th December 2016, 01:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study after M.Com in Economics between CMA (ICWA) and Ph.D? Is Ph.D better option for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed M.Com in Economics, now I am very confused what should I study further. Should I study CMA (ICWA) or Ph.D? Is Ph.D better option for me?

If you wish to pursue your career in teaching field then you can pursue PhD in Economics after completion of Master’s Degree in Economics course. There are also job opportunities available in the advisory and consultancies. You can also find jobs in government sector after completion of PhD in Economics. So for those who interested to work in the above mentioned area can pursue PhD. The PhD can be studied by the student who has completed master’s degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks. The admission to the PhD will be done through an entrance test and interview. For those who have qualified NET or SET are exempted from entrance test. The PhD in Economics course is available in various universities in India.
8th December 2016, 10:32 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study after M.Com in Economics between CMA (ICWA) and Ph.D? Is Ph.D better option for me?

Since you have completed your M.Com degree course, according to my opinion you must pursue Ph.D course after the completion of your Masters degree course.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Commerce from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in the same.
If you have scored a minimum of 55% of marks in the above mentioned course, then you can definitely opt for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?