1st February 2014, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Can we join M.Tech Nanotechnology after B.Tech IT?

I'm finished my B.Tech(IT),& my sister finished in Bsc(Physics),Can we will joined in M.Tech(Nanotechnology)?

8th February 2014, 12:23 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can we join M.Tech Nanotechnology after B.Tech IT?

You can Join For M.Tech (Nanotechnology),But your sister is not allowed to get admission in M.Tech Nanotechnology stream.Because to be eligible for doing M.Tech in this stream the minimum age qualifications are given below.B.Tech from Computer science is eligible.So information technology comes under this computer science root,you are directly eligible gor the M.Tech Degree.

But your sister is just with the B.Sc(Physics) qualification.But to go for M.Tech in Nanotechnology ,M.Sc(Physics) is allowed.So I request your sister to go for the M.Sc in Physics and then go for the M.Tech in Nanotechnology stream.This admission is basically depends on the basis of the performance in the Entrance exam conducted by the University.

B.Tech in Material science,mechanical,Biomedical,Chemical,Biotechnolo gy,Electronics and computer science students are only eligible.Also the others are with M.Sc in Physics,Chemistry,Biotechnology and material science and computer science are also eligible to join M.Tech Nanotechnology course.

Some of the best below universities are providing the M.Tech in Nanotechnology course are,such as,

→ Indian Institute of Science,Bangalore
→ Solid State Physics Laboratory,Delhi
→ Jadavpur University,Kolkata
→ Amity Institute of Nanotechnology
→ National Institute of Technology,Calicut
→ Jawaharlal Nehru Center for advanced scientific research,Bangalore
→ National Physics Laboratory,Delhi
→ Central Scientific Instruments Organization,Chandigarh
→ National Chemical Laboratory,Pune
→ Indian Institute of Technology at Kanpur,Chennai
→ Defense Materials Store Research and Development organization,Kanpur
→ Birla Institute of Technology,Mesra,Ranchi

The above all universities are offering M.Tech in Nanotechnology stream.You can apply for this Course.And I recommend your sister to go for the M.Sc in Physics.There by she can easily join M.Tech in Nanotechnology stream.
8th February 2014, 09:58 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can we join M.Tech Nanotechnology after B.Tech IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm finished my B.Tech(IT),& my sister finished in Bsc(Physics),Can we will joined in M.Tech(Nanotechnology)?

Yes you're eligible for Nanotechnology course After completing B.Tech in IT course. But your sister not eligible for M.Tech in Nanotechnology course after completing B.Sc in Physics Course.

M.Tech Stands for (Master of Technology). The Course contains Six semester with 3 years duration. There are lot of colleges in India Offers this M.Tech in Nanotechnology course.

You're Idea is to take Nanotechnology course in M.Tech after completing B.Tech there is lot scope in this field of technology. So, definitely you may having good scope in Both the Public as well as Private sectors.

To apply for M.Tech in Nanotechnology course than the candidate should be complete B.E/B.Tech in ECE,Mech,BioMedical,Biotechnology,Material Science and Chemical Engineering from recognized university.

The Candidate who completed M.Sc in related Specialization may also eligible to apply for this M.Tech in Nanotechnology course.

To get Admission for M.Tech in Nanotechnology course in Top University/Institute than you should apply fro GATE Entrance Examination and crack the entrance examination with good marks.

So, being a B.Tech candidate you're definitely eligible for M.Tech in Nanotechnology Course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?