27th February 2016, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Chances to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in IISC for B.Sc 5th semester student with an aggregate of 96% marks?

Hello,
I am Vidyashree, studying 5th semester in B.Sc at University College Of Science, Tumkur University. I have taken 96% aggregate in Mathematics. I want to pursue my higher studies in Mathematics by doing M.Sc. I am very much interested in research too. Is there a chance to get seat for M.Sc in Mathematics in IISC?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in IISC for a B.Sc(Mathematics) 5th semester student of University College Of Science, Tumkur University?
  2. How can I get Internship in IISC, Bangalore?
  3. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  4. Can I study in USA after passing 5th semester of BSc IT? Which type of entrance exam is required to take admission in USA?
  5. How I proceed for summer internship in IISc after completion of B.Tech Biotech 5th semester?
  6. Eligibility to continue 3rd semester of Civil Engineering in abroad after detaining 4th and 5th semester?
  7. Will there be relaxation in TCS placement aggregate cutoff for the upcoming campus placements?
  8. Eligibility to attend Capgemini Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 77% in 10th, 59.9% in 12th and 7.4 CGPA till 5th semester of B.E.?
  9. Admission eligibility in Masters in Business economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, BHEL or BEL of Bangalore campus for B.E.(ECE) 5th semester student?
  11. Organizations which offer Internship to MCA 5th semester student?
  12. Chances to do Internship for 1 month during winter vacations in Mumbai for Mechanical 5th semester student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Major Project in IISc?
  14. Chances to do an Internship in HAL for B.E. Aeronautical 5th semester student?
  15. When can I apply for integrated course at IISC being a student of BSc 2nd year 4th semester
  16. Lateral Entry admission in M.Sc. IT
  17. How to apply for last semester industrial training in companies? I am a student of 5th semester MCA
  18. From which semester infosys will ask for the marks aggregate to be eligible for campus placement?
13th March 2016, 09:26 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Chances to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in IISC for B.Sc 5th semester student with an aggregate of 96% marks?

Yes you have a good chance and now you would have to appear for the Entrance Examination of IISC for the course of M.Sc.
Once you are able to crack the Entrance Examination you would have to appear for a Personal Interview and crack it.
This is what you need to do to get admission to IISC.
You need to have a very good track record throughout the career to get admission eventually to IISC. This is what you need to do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?