4th May 2012, 10:29 PM
h8312482812_scdrid

When can I apply for integrated course at IISC being a student of BSc 2nd year 4th semester

When can i apply for the integrated course at IISc being a student of BSc 2nd year 4th semester?

Related Questions:
  1. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  2. Application procedures and criteria for summer internship in IISc?
  3. Admission to IISC without a valid GATE score? Research and Integrated Ph.D program help mechanical engineering student? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to start my preparation for IFS from 4th semester? I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year at NIT Nagpur
  5. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  6. How to go for integrated Ph.D program in microbiology and Cell Biology from IISC Bangalore
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in IISC, Bangalore to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  8. How to pursue MSc Ph.d integrated degree from IISC?
  9. How to do integrated Ph.D course in Chemistry? I am a 2nd year BSc Chemistry student
  10. Training in IISc, Bangalore for B.Tech 4th year Biotechnology student?
  11. How to go for integrated Ph.D Prgram and Cell Biology from IISC? Which exam do I have to clear to take admission in IISC
  12. How to do training after completion of my 2nd year? I am a student of B.Tech 4th semester
  13. How can I do integrated Ph.D after BSc Microbiology?
  14. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in IISC Integrated PhD entrance exam for M.Sc 1st year candidate? -- [New]
  15. Information about syllabus of integrated PhD at IISc?
  16. Where to get semester internship in an IT company in Chennai?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) 2nd year student?
  18. List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
25th March 2014, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When can I apply for integrated course at IISC being a student of BSc 2nd year 4th semester

Is there any integrated course for bsc, msc. phd altogether in 5 yrs..?
10th May 2014, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When can I apply for integrated course at IISC being a student of BSc 2nd year 4th semester

I have passed second puc with 90% how can I take the admission for bsc in iisc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?