27th August 2016, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of B.Sc Physics to become a teacher at TGT post? Is post graduation course mandatory to be completed?

i have done my graduation fron b.sc phy.science from du..now what should i have to do for become a teacher at TGT post please help me... Do I need to complete post graduation course for the same? Who can provide me the right information on the same?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Age limit for General candidates for Teachers post in Government Schools?
  2. Am I eligible for PGT teacher post after completion of B.Ed course?
  3. Am I eligible to become a teacher in central school after completion of PG in physics stream?
  4. Eligibility for PGT after post graduation in geophysics?
  5. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?
  6. Can I do post graduation on applied physics after B.E? -- [New]
  7. Is it mandatory to appear in the subject of post-graduation only for NET?
  8. Can I do Psychology course for post graduation after completion of B.Sc Graduation?
  9. How to prepare for TGT post after completing engineering? Previous year question papers for TGT Exam
  10. Eligibility for TGT exam to do B.Ed in J&K after graduation with 46% and post graduation in English with 47.5%?
  11. What are the different post graduation course which I can apply for after completion of B.Sc in Anaesthesia technology?
  12. What course I can take in Post Graduation after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  13. Can I do post graduation course in Astro Physics after completion of graduation in physics? What is the future scope of Astro physics?
  14. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to apply for school teacher post after completion of BCA and post graduation in PGDBM with HR specialization?
  16. Minimum qualification required for UP TGT Drawing Teacher post?
  17. Am I eligible for the post of TGT in KVS recruitment after completing graduation
  18. Am I eligible for west bengal school service commission after completion of graduation and post graduation?
28th August 2016, 08:06 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of B.Sc Physics to become a teacher at TGT post? Is post graduation course mandatory to be completed?

No, it is compulsory to have post graduation degree to become teacher in government school.

The eligibility to appear for TGT examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from recognised university and have B.Ed from recognised university.

So, you have to pursue B.Ed course to appear for entrance examination which is conducted by CBSE as CTET and TET by various state government. For more information about examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
28th August 2016, 11:55 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of B.Sc Physics to become a teacher at TGT post? Is post graduation course mandatory to be completed?

You should first of all complete your B.Ed after completion of your graduation as it is the minimum eligibility criteria in order to become a teacher in future.

However, after that you will have to complete your masters degree from a recognized University and will then have to appear for NET/TET, etc. examination, upon completing which you will be most eligible to apply for the post of a teacher in a recognized school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?