12th December 2012, 05:01 PM
dhruvsharma76

How to do diploma in Automobile Engineering in CMJ university

Dear sir, i want to do diploma in automobile by cmj university so is it applicable for govt. job or nor ? pls sir rply me hurry up....................

Related Questions:
  1. Is CMJ university a government AICTE recognized university? How to take admission in that university in Bangalore?
  2. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  3. Government college or institute where Degree in Automobile Engineering can be done after Diploma?
  4. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  5. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Engineering course in CMJ University for Diploma Civil Engineer? -- [New]
  6. How to do B.Tech in Automobile Engineering through distance learning? What is the future after completion of the course?
  7. Can I appear for SSC entrance exam after completing diploma in civil engineering from CMJ university?
  8. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  9. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  10. Last date of sale of application form for B.Ed?
  11. What all subjects are covered in Diploma of Automobile Engineering 3 years course?
  12. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges?
  13. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the scope in automobile engineering? Which degree I have to do after diploma in automobile engineering?
  15. Any chance of Aeronautical engineering after Diploma in Automobile engineering?
  16. How to diploma in civil branch at CMJ university Shillong
  17. Is CMJ university approved or a fake university?
  18. Is there any government college or government aided college where I can do degree course in Automobile Engineering? What other courses can I do with my diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?