19th January 2016, 01:36 PM
atakvani

Which course is best between M.Sc IT and MCA?

Hello sir, my question is I complete BCA recently I confused which course is best for job and career MCA or M.Sc IT, which is best course for future opportunities?

25th January 2016, 11:41 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is best between M.Sc IT and MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by atakvani View Post
Hello sir, my question is I complete BCA recently I confused which course is best for job and career MCA or M.Sc IT, which is best course for future opportunities?
The MCA will give you more chance to get a job in software industry. If you want to pursue your career in teaching you can choose M.Sc. If you want to work in software industry then it will be advisable to study MCA. Many MNCs recruit MCA candidates, so you can choose MCA. After the course you can work as software developer, network engineer, system analyst, hardware engineer etc. The MCA degree will be treated as a professional course by many companies than an M.Sc degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?