11th January 2016, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Which is the admission process followed for doing post graduation in Architectural planning?

I have done my B.E. Civil and want to do post graduation in architectural planning.so what will be the admission process? When it will start for year? and fee Structure? Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same soon?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. From which university I should do distance PhD in Architectural & Urban Planning being a PG Diploma holder with 28 years of experience?
  2. What is the procedure followed for Post Graduation admission?
  3. What is the benefit of join B.Arch course after Diploma in Architecture?
  4. Procedure to get admitted in Diploma Architectural Engineering College?
  5. Is there any University take in candidates for B.Ed based on the post graduation course?
  6. How can i do Ph.D. in Architecture and Urban Planning field?
  7. Whether a B.Sc(IT) female student is eligible to get admission in PG at US university? Is it necessary to appear in GRE for admission in post graduation in Computer Science for B.Sc(IT) student?
  8. Am I eligible to study PhD in Physics in Christ University being a postgraduate?
  9. What is the admission procedure followed for IFBI course after completion of Graduation?
  10. What is the process of getting admission in graduation?
  11. How can i opt for architectural engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. When and how the admission process for post graduation starts in IHM Delhi pusa?
  13. Need guidance on pursuing Architecture?
  14. Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 59% in Post Graduation and 44% in Graduation?
  15. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in architecture and urban planning?
  16. How can I do Ph.D in Architecture and Urban Planning
  17. Can I get admission in B.E Civil after completing Architectural Assistanceship(Diploma)?
  18. Which month the admission process for post graduation in advertising and media starts?
26th January 2016, 10:20 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the admission process followed for doing post graduation in Architectural planning?

The admission process, fee structure and course commencement date depends on the institute in which you are seeking admission. It is not possible for us to give these details unless you mention the name of the institute/institutes in which you are seeking admission. This is because there are numerous institutes each having their own admission process, fee structure and course commencement date. Hence comment below with the requisite details and we will provide a positive response.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?