27th February 2016, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Which course I can take in masters after completion of B.Sc in Home Science?

I am doing Bsc in home science, specialization in early child care education in Mumbai(3yrs course) ,I want to continue my studies in Hyderabad , with this qualification , can I do masters and in which field ?also recommend good colleges in Hyderabad . Asif

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go for the entrance exam of food inspector after masters in Food and Nutrition?
  2. What can I do after completion of BSc Home science
  3. Am I eligible to do masters in fine arts after completion of B.Sc course? -- [New]
  4. Job opportunities after B.Sc Home Science?
  5. Which field is better for me for Masters Degree between Forensic Science and Archaeology after completion of B.Sc in Geology? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  6. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  7. Last 10 years question papers of JRF Home Science? I am pursuing graduation from BSc Home Science -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for Home science TGT after doing BSc in Home Science and 2 years diploma in Home Science
  9. Can I apply for food security officer after pursuing BSc food and nutrition home science?
  10. Am I eligible to do M.Sc in Homescience after completion of B.A course?
  11. Which all universities are offering PhD in Home Science? From where admission starts?
  12. Am I eligible to do Actuarial science after completion of B.Com as under graduation course?
  13. What are the carer options after BSc Home Science?
  14. Am I eligible to do masters in marine geology after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  15. Is it possible to get scholarship for doing Marine Biology for dong BSc Life Science in abroad? What are the career prospects?
  16. How to do MSc food through correspondence after doing BSc Home Science
  17. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  18. Can I do masters in English after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
28th February 2016, 11:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I can take in masters after completion of B.Sc in Home Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing Bsc in home science, specialization in early child care education in Mumbai(3yrs course) ,I want to continue my studies in Hyderabad , with this qualification , can I do masters and in which field ?also recommend good colleges in Hyderabad . Asif
There are so many Master Degree courses are available after completing B.Sc in Home Science. You can apply for the Master Degree course, such as,
  • M.Sc in Home Science
  • MBA (Master of Business Administration)
  • Masters of Science in Nutrition and Food Processing
  • Master of Science in Textiles and Fashion Apparel
  • Master of Science in Social Work
  • Master of Science in Plant Physiology & Ecology
  • Master of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics
  • Master of Science in Human Development
  • Master of Science in Hospital Administration
  • Master of Business Administration in Hotel Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?