10th June 2012, 11:03 PM
mak.lynch07

Can I opt for BCA without mathematics? Is it compulsory to pass PCB?

hello sir/ma'am,
i have done my 10+2 with science as pcb as my subjects..i have achieved 67% and 80 marks in computer(I.P.). My question to you are as follows:
1)can i opt for BCA without mathematics.
2)is this compulsory to pass in either of pcb, as i have achieved 67% on the criteria of best of 5 cbse....with this criteria i have scored 61% in an aggregate...
please reply fast!!!!
THANK YOU

6th July 2012, 01:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I opt for BCA without mathematics? Is it compulsory to pass PCB?

In order to opt BCA, candidates should hold a 12th class qualification. You can take up any subject in 12th class. The subjects studied in 12th class should include mathematics. This subject is mandatory so as to apply for BCA. Regarding the percentage of marks, you need to score 50%. So you are eligible only if Maths was amongst the subjects studied in 12th standard.
3rd June 2013, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I opt for BCA without mathematics? Is it compulsory to pass PCB?

i got 49% in my hsc boards n i havent given cet my subjects wr pcmb can i go for bca?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?