3rd November 2016, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of M.Tech(Advanced Manufacturing) in Ganpat University? Eligibility to get admission?

Can I know the course structure of M.Tech(Advanced Manufacturing) of Ganpat University? What is the eligibility criteria for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available for M.Tech(Advanced Manufacturing) in Ganpat University?
  2. Can I apply for IT job after completion of B.Sc course from Ganpat University?
  3. List of reputed colleges offering MBA(Media & Entertainment) in India?
  4. List of books preferred for entrance exams held at Ganpat university and K.B college of Pharmaceutical and research?
  5. How should I become a Navy officer after studying in Ganpat University in EC course?
  6. Can I join MCA course after completion of GCET Entrance Exam being a B.Com student?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  8. List of AICTE and UGC approved colleges for distance learning course in Gujarat?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for admission in B.Ed?
  10. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure?
  11. Fee structure of B.Ed in Osmania University?
  12. Fee structure and admission procedure of Company Secretary Course?
  13. Eligibility, Duration and Fee structure of SAP course? How SAP course is helpful for career? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Details of SAP course for B.Com graduating working in a private manufacturing firm?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria required for admission in Calicut University for pursuing B.Ed Distance course? How can I apply for admission in the University? -- [New]
  16. Vignan university fees structure for B.Tech in Automobile engineering?
  17. Possibility to get admission in MS Manufacturing or Dimensional Metrology in Germany or Switzerland?
  18. Gpat counselling: Colleges available for 1650 Rank
8th November 2016, 08:35 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Course structure of M.Tech(Advanced Manufacturing) in Ganpat University? Eligibility to get admission?

M.Tech Advanced Manufacturing is a 2 years duration course. Ganpat University approved by UGC.

Eligibilty:

* To pursue M.Tech Course in Ganpat University you must scored 60% minimum in your graduation needed in reputed university.
* Its consists of totally 4 semesters.
* An entrance exam will be conducted by the colleges for admissions.
* You can get the admission by applying online for that go through below link

* http://admission.ganpatuniversity.ac.in/
Contact details for admissions :
* Phone Support Number (9.30 AM to 6.30 PM): +91-9925028221
* Helpline Support : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?