15th July 2018, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for MPT(Sports Physiotherapy) in Cherraan’s College of Physiotherapy, Coimbatore?

Hi, I am interested to join Cherraan’s College of Physiotherapy, Coimbatore for studying MPT(Sports Physiotherapy). So, I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this MPT course.

16th July 2018, 04:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for MPT(Sports Physiotherapy) in Cherraan’s College of Physiotherapy, Coimbatore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am interested to join Cherraan’s College of Physiotherapy, Coimbatore for studying MPT(Sports Physiotherapy). So, I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this MPT course.

There are 6 seats available for MPT (Sports Physiotherapy) at Cherraan’ Institute of Health Sciences, Coimbatore. Actually, there are 30 seats available for MPT course which has five electives (6 seats per elective) in Cherraan’s Institute of Health Sciences, Coimbatore. Candidates who have passed BPT are eligible to study MPT at Cherraan’s Institute of Health Sciences, Coimbatore. Duration of the MPT (Sports Physiotherapy) course is two years. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?