8th November 2016, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I do labour welfare and industrial relation Ph.D course in IIT?

Dear Sir/Mam, Can I do labour welfare and industrial relation Ph.D course in IIT? Is it available to do in IIT in first place? if not which all best universities it is available to apply for? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Study Material on Labour Welfare and Industrial Relations, Labour and Social Welfare, Human Resource Management?
  2. Can I change my my MBA stream from HRD to labour welfare and industrial relation? -- [New]
  3. What is the scope of MA in Modern India?
  4. Can M.B.A HR opt for commerce subject in Net Exams?
  5. Best books for UGC? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. NET Labour Welfare and Industrial Relations (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Study Materials of mentioned subjects in Hindi Medium for UGC-NET?
  8. Project ideas and companies in banglaore for final sem project of BBM course? HRM or finance related
  9. Syllabus of UGC NET for commerce? What is the format of the paper for UGC NET for commerce?
  10. How to build my career in HR after completing Masters in Social Work with specialization of Industrial Relations, Labour Welfare and Personal Management
  11. Procedure to get admission in PhD(Labour Social Welfare) after completion of MBA in Marketing and Rural Management?
  12. NET Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/ Labour and Social Welfare/Human Resource Management (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. MBA in Marketing and Rural Management holder can do PhD in Labour Social Welfare?
  14. Can I get Lecturer job in Delhi University? I want to become a lecturer in Delhi University
  15. Is it okay to shift from Commerce to Arts and then pursue HR?
  16. How should I apply to become a Government Labour Welfare Officer being a PG Diploma holder in Labour Law with 3 years of experience?
  17. Previous year question papers of mentioned subjects for UGC-NET?
  18. Syllabus for MBA Marketing and HR for NET exam?
17th November 2016, 03:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do labour welfare and industrial relation Ph.D course in IIT?

IITs don't offer Ph.D in labour welfare and industrial relation subject. You can do research only in subjects which are related to science and technology at IITs.

There are other central universities and other state government universities which offer Ph.D in such subject. Just apply for admission, when there is an notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?