2nd July 2015, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Courses available to study in Post Graduation for MBBS aspirant?

Dear Sir,
After my 12th I want to study MBBS. But I want to
know what after MBBS? If I complete MBBS then
what I should do in Post Graduation?

11th July 2015, 01:25 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available to study in Post Graduation for MBBS aspirant?

It is good to see that you are planning about your future and want to start your preparation according to that. After completion of MBBS, you can pursue higher studies in the same field or opt for studies in different discipline. You can pursue your post graduation in medical field wherein you need to do specialization in one field which will give make you a MD in that field. Otherwise you can opt for different discipline studies like MBA which further has various specializations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?