24th December 2013, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

For which all entrance exams I am eligible having Statistics degree?

Currently i have just appeared for my final year graduation exam majoring in statistics. I would like to know more about various entrance exams that i am eligible for in the both public and private sector and also where can i get the study matter for the same.

5th January 2014, 10:04 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: For which all entrance exams I am eligible having Statistics degree?

Why not, you are eligible to apply for all entrance examination and there is no doubt about that. If you are completed degree course in full-time than don't worry you are eligible to apply for all type government examinations. Coming private sector jobs, we cannot tell that because they recruit only based their requirement and their qualification. If qualification matches you are definitely eligible to apply.

You are eligible to apply for Civil Service Exams, Defence Exams, Bank Exams, Railway, Staff Selection Commission and other government examinations. Now a days all the aspirants are showing the interest to join the government examination because it is secure job and there is no restriction in the government sectors.

To apply for Civil Service exam, you need to completed degree in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and no percentage bar required. Final year of degree course may also eligible to apply. You should have a minimum 21 years of age to apply for civil service examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?