14th June 2015, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Should I study M.Sc in Mathematics if completed B.Sc General?

Hello,
I have completed my B.Sc General. I have interest in Mathematics so can I study M.Sc in Mathematics? I have fear that M.Sc in Maths going to be tough or easy. Please tell me should I take Mathematics in my M.Sc?

15th June 2015, 04:58 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study M.Sc in Mathematics if completed B.Sc General?

Yes, you can pursue M.Sc in Mathematics if you wish to as it has got a lot of good career prospects, you can even go for higher studies like Ph.D after completion of your M.Sc and opt as a lecturer/Professor in Top Colleges.

You don't need to fear of a subject if you wish to take it up, and if you are weak in Mathematics, than I would personally suggest you to take it up as a challenge and go for it and I am sure you will be able to get through easily.

And as you have said that you have interest in Mathematics subject, therefore you should go for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?