12th September 2015, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about ICAR M.Sc(Home Science) entrance exam?

Sir,
I want to apply for M.Sc in Home Science course in ICAR. I want to know the details of the entrance exam for getting admission. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about ICAR entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  2. Detailed information about ICAR Ph.D entrance exam?
  3. Detailed information and eligibility to study Post Graduation in Plant Science at ICAR?
  4. Detailed information about ICAR M.Tech(Biotechnology) entrance exam?
  5. Detailed information, syllabus and examination date of ICAR-JRF(Fishery)? From where I will download the application form?
  6. Detailed information about ICAR PhD entrance exam for M.Sc(Foods & Nutrition) postgraduate?
  7. Detailed information, pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers and reference books for preparation of ICAR-JRF?
  8. How may I get syllbaus for ICAR plant science exam? I want to do M.Sc in Plant Science
  9. ICAR old question paper for home science subject -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility got ICAR entrance exam for PG course? I am studying BSc in Maths, Computer Science, Earth Science and Resource Management?
  11. How may I get the exam syllabus of ICAR plant science paper?
  12. Can I appear in ICAR Ph.D entrance exam if my college haven't affiliation with ICAR?
  13. What is the syllabus for ICAR JRF in plant breeding?
  14. Information about the plant science subject syllabus?
  15. Syllabus, reference books and topics to be covered for ICAR Ph.D(Horticulture) entrance exam? Minimum marks required to get scholarship seat?
  16. Syllabus for ICAR AIEEA PG entrance exam?
  17. Syllabus for Horticulture in ICAR entrance exam? Marks needed to get free seat in ICAR institutions?
  18. Syllabus, qualifying marks and suitable books for preparation of ICAR(Horticulture) Ph.D entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked?
17th December 2017, 07:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about ICAR M.Sc(Home Science) entrance exam?

Detailed Information about ICAR M.Sc in Home Science Entrance Examination:

ICAR conducts an entrance examination called AIEEA PG Entrance Examination which is useful for getting admission into Master's Degree. You are required to appear in All India Entrance Examination for getting admission into Master's Degree.

>> Online Application forms will be available - In April 2018

>> Data of conduct of AIEEE PG Entrance Exam - In 2nd week of June, 2018

>> The basic educational qualification required is Bachelor's Degree in Veterinary Science, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Dairy Technology, Home Science, Food Science, Sericulture, Agriculture Engineering..etc.,

>> The minimum age required to be eligible for appearing in this entrance examination is 19 years.
9th November 2019, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information about ICAR M.Sc(Home Science) entrance exam?

I need a old questions paper or Test Series of msc Jrf homesciene Question paper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?