23rd June 2018, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MA(PR and Event Management) in Amity School of Communication?

Respected Sir, I want to secure admission in Amity School of Communication for MA in PR and Event Management course. Can I know that how I can get admission into this course in this particular college?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about MA(PR and Event Management) course offered in Amity School of Communication?
  2. Can I study MA in PR and Event Management being a BBA(H) student?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of MA(PR and Event Management) in Amity School of Communication?
  4. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Event Management in EMDI Institute of Media and Communication?
  5. Eligibility to study Event Management course for Diploma Holder in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  6. Admission procedure to study MBA(Event Management) in National Academy of Event Management and Development?
  7. Qualification required for doing Event Management degree after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of colleges offering Diploma in Event Management in Himachal Pradesh
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD(Communication System) in Amrita School of Communication? -- [New]
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in masters in mass communication and journalism?
  11. Amission procedure of mass communication in Amity, Kolkata? What is the fee structure followed?
  12. How much fees is to be paid for event management course in Amity University
  13. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Event Management in Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management?
  14. List of specializations available to study under Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication in Amity School of Communication? Total fee expenses of this course?
  15. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in International Hospitality Management in IIAS School of Management?
  16. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Event Management) in National Academy of Event Management and Development?
  17. Admission procedure to study MS Business Analytics and Information Management in Krannert School of Management?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Master in Management Information System in Aventis School of Management?
25th June 2018, 04:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MA(PR and Event Management) in Amity School of Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to secure admission in Amity School of Communication for MA in PR and Event Management course. Can I know that how I can get admission into this course in this particular college?

Candidates can apply online or can download an application form for the offline submission to study MA PR and Event Management at Amity School of Communication. Candidates have to appear in the selection process in person at the mentioned venue. The selection process consists of written test and/or group discussion and/or interview. All selected candidates will get information of their selection through an Admission Letter which can be printed from the Admission Micro Site. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?