21st July 2018, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about ME(Electronics & Communication) course

I have heard about the course which is ME in the specialization of Electronics & Communication. I don’t know much more about this course. I am a BTech(ECE) student and after my BTech, I will do ME in this specialization. So, I want to know the details of this particular course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed syllabus for PLCC/C&I(electronics and communication)
  2. Detailed information related to masters in Mass Communication?
  3. Detailed information and list of universities which offer PG Diploma in Media Relations course for B.Sc(Mass Communication & Journalism) graduate?
  4. M.Com & Diploma in Comparative Mythology
  5. Detailed information about L&T Infotech Trainee Engineer recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed information about Diploma in 3D Animation & VFX course? Job opportunities for candidates through this course?
  7. Eligibility to get job in L&T for KT Mechanical Engineer? Detailed information about L&T company?
  8. Detailed information, career prospects and fee expense of PG in Mass Communication program for B.M.L.T student?
  9. IETE AMIETE-ET (Old Scheme) Communication Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Detailed information about PET for Library & Information Science postgraduate?
  11. Complete information about PhD in Electronics & Communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Detailed information about InterGlobe Technologies Trainee Software Engineer Interview?
  13. Detailed information about MA(PR and Event Management) course offered in Amity School of Communication?
  14. Detailed information and benefits of studying Master's in Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism course?
  15. Should I opt for Mass & Communication after completing BBA(H)? Scope of Mass & Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Should I opt for Mass & Communication after completing B.Tech? Scope of Mass & Communication?
  17. Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of PGD in Mass Communication Distance Learning program by AMU? Date of entrance exam?
  18. What group should I take to do Journalism in degree after inter? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd July 2018, 11:14 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about ME(Electronics & Communication) course

M.E. Electronics and Communication or Master of Engineering in Electronics and Communication Engineering is an postgraduate Electronics and Communication Engineering course. The duration of this course is two years. For this course candidate should have passed B.E/B.Tech with at least 55% from a recognized university.

BEST PLACE FOR YOU

=> Osmania University - OU, Hyderabad

=> Panjab University - PU, Chandiagrh

=> Delhi Technological University, Delhi

BEST JOBS FOR YOU AFTER COMPLETING THIS COURSE

=> Indian Railways

=> Hindustan Aeronautics Limited

=> Internet Technologies

=> Power Electronics & Communication

=> IT Industry

=> Defence Services

=> Educational Institutions and Research Establishments

=> Health Care Equipment Manufacturing Industry

=> Mobile Communication

=> Post and Telegraph Departments
24th July 2018, 08:51 PM
careerrider

Thumbs up Re: Detailed information about ME(Electronics & Communication) course

Detailed information about ME (Electronics & Communication)

Eligibility criteria

B.E/B.Tech in ECE with minimum 55% Aggregate (depends on university)

Duration of course:2 years

level:Post graduation

Admission: Entrance exams like GATE and exams conducted by private universities

Course details:
*Working with microprocessors,fiber optics,telecommunication etc
*Develop the conceptual knowledge and solve them in real life applications in equipment used in hospitals,industries etc

Job Profile after completion:
*Electronics and hardware development engineer
*Programmer analyst
*Electronics production manager
*Electronics technician
*Production quality manager
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?