21st June 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

What group should I take to do Journalism in degree after inter?

what is the group should take to do journalism in degree after inter??????????please..............reply me.....................i m eagrly waiting.................thanq

7th January 2013, 08:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What group should I take to do Journalism in degree after inter?

You can try for courses like B.A in Journalism or B.A in Mass Communication. B. A in journalism and mass communication is also suitable. Admission will be done on the basis of marks obtained at 10 + 2. Detailed information can be collected from the website of the concerned college. After completion of any of these courses, you can try for a job in media, journal or news dailies.
30th October 2014, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What group should I take to do Journalism in degree after inter?

Which group i have to take in inter to become a jounalist after completeing 10 class?plzz answer my question.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?