10th February 2016, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and entrance exams available to study MDS? Opportunities available in India and USA?

Hello Everyone,
I am doing BDS and I want to know the detail information about MDS course, pg entrance exams, and MDS different opportunities available in INDIA and USA? Please help me immediately.

24th October 2017, 07:10 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Detailed information and entrance exams available to study MDS? Opportunities available in India and USA?

If you want to do MDS (Master in Dental Surgery) after completing BDS (Bachelor in Dental Surgery), then you can appear in below mentioned entrance exams:-

List of Entrance Exams for MDS (Master in Dental Surgery) Course:-

1. All India Institute of Medical Science Entrance Exam.

2. Barkatullah University MDS Entrance Exam.

3. Bangalore University MDS Entrance Exam.

4. Kerala University MDS Entrance Exam.

5. Padmashree Dr. DY Patil University MDS Entrance Exam.

6. Pondicherry University MDS Entrance Exam.

7. Annamalai University MDS Entrance Exam.

8. All India Post Graduate Medical/Dental Entrance Examination.

Minimum qualification required to apply for MDS course is bachelors degree in dental surgery from DCI (Dental Council of India).

Duration of MDS (Master of Dental Surgery) course is 3 years.

Specializations in MDS Course:-

Prosthodontics.

Orthodontics.

Operative dentistry.

Oral medicine and radiology.

Periodontology and oral implantology.

Oral and maxillofacial surgery.

Scopes after having MDS Degree Course:- Major career options after having MDS course are like Dental surgeon, Medical representative, Dental assistant, Sales representative, Dental lab technician, Ceramist, Dental hygienist etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?